We invite you to visit and experience King’s Way Christian Schools for yourself. Families and students can visit our campus in the various ways. Please join us for one of the following events:
KWCS invites you to visit our campus on a designated Wednesday morning and see classrooms while they are in session, meet staff and experience a culture that is distinctly King’s Way Christian Schools. Our Admissions team and administrators are available to meet with families, answer questions, and review enrollment details.
Please RSVP to one of our events by contacting the Admissions office at (360) 574-1613, ext. 1253, or by emailing Admissions@kwcs.org.
Upcoming Welcome Wednesdays:
JANUARY DATES: Check in at 9:00am
January 22 – dedicated to Middle School (All Schools)
KWCS PREVIEW NIGHT
Tuesday, January 14 @ 6:00pm, Vancouver Church Auditorium
One of the best ways to learn more about King’s Way Christian Schools is to attend our upcoming Preview Night. This is a great opportunity for families with children entering kindergarten through 12th grade to hear from our administrative team, meet faculty and teaching staff, and learn more about the excellent academics and co-curricular programs offered.
KWCS strives to provide our families with a loving and safe environment, all the while encouraging our students to reach beyond their full potential, explore their faith and enrich their personal relationship with Christ.
If you or someone you know would like to attend our Preview night, please contact the Admissions office at (360) 574-1613, ext. 1253 or email Admissions@kwcs.org to RSVP.
KWCS BRIDGE OVER NIGHT
Friday, January 31 @ 6:00pm, Vancouver Church Auditorium
KWCS Bridge Night is designed to provide our current King’s Way families with insights into helping students make the transition from one level to the next. Families will hear from our Administrative staff as well as break away into smaller groups and meet with teachers, see classrooms and hear from other KW families. Please contact the Admissions office at (360) 574-1613, ext. 1253 or email at Admissions@kwcs.org to RSVP.
Note: The evening will begin with a joint session in the Church Auditorium and then families will break away to their designated meeting groups based on the school in which your student will be enrolling. Please see below……..
Break away Location: Church Auditorium
- Who should attend: Parents of current Learning Center students
- What to expect: An opportunity to view kindergarten classrooms as well as ask questions and engage in conversation with our current kindergarten teachers, administrators, and admissions staff.
Break away Location: Room 120 (in the Elementary School Bldg.)
- Who should attend: Incoming 6th grade students and parents
- What to expect: An opportunity to meet our 6th grade teaching staff and administrative team, hear from a panel of current 6th grade students, and gather viable information about our middle school program.
Break away Location: Room 6223 (Media Rm, High School Bldg.)
- Who should attend: Incoming high school students and parents
- What to expect. An opportunity to meet with some of our high school teachers and administrative team, learn about high school courses offered including Advanced Placement and Dual Enrollment College Credits, as well as hear from a panel of current King’s Way High School students.
PERSONAL CAMPUS TOURS
In addition to the events listed above, a personal campus tour can be scheduled at your convenience. During this visit, you will see our entire campus, observe the school while in session, and meet some of our administrators and staff personnel.
Personal campus tours can be scheduled during the school week beginning at 8:30am. To schedule, please contact the Admissions office at 360-574-1613, ext. 1253 or click on SCHEDULE A TOUR under the Admissions tab.