Join Us For Our 19th Annual Auction
Click below to see all sponsorship opportunities and ways to support our students.
Donate An Item
Click here to donate an item for this auction. You will be taken to our online form.
April 21, 2023 @ 5:00 pm
Silent Virtual Auction
April 17-21, 2023
Free To Attend | Info Coming Soon
You Can Make A Difference!
The auction is our largest fundraiser of the year, and contributes toward King’s Way’s 2022-23 giving goal of $550,000.
Donations directly benefit KWCS students by providing financial support to families seeking Christian education, improving our campus-wide safety and security, and expanding academic, arts, and athletic opportunities for our students.
Funds raised from the 19th Annual Auction apply to our annual fundraising goal of $550,000. Two themes represent how we will use the funds to create “deeper and wider” opportunities for King’s Way students:
- Expand Student Experiences
- Create a Financially-Sustainable Infrastructure
Roughly half of our funds will apply to each theme. Our “Student Experiences” theme includes several priorities aimed at increasing student access to new or improved educational or extracurricular experiences; our “Sustainable Infrastructure” priorities prepare us to be financially stronger and physically safer for the future.
Expand Student Experiences
- Increasing Excellence and Opportunity in Athletics, Arts, and Academics
- Expanded K-12 STEM Education Opportunities
- Innovative Studies Program Creates New and Unique Paths to King’s Way Education
Create Financially-Sustainable Infrastructure
- Variable Tuition Program Provides Financial Support to Families
- Enhancements to Campus Safety and Security Systems and
- Property Rental Management and International Students Program Creating New Revenue Streams
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Support This Auction