Support King’s Way
End of Year Campaign
Making Different Possible
Donations to King’s Way go toward the 2023-24 Making Different Possible Annual Fund, which supports our mission of pointing students to Christ through excellent academics, arts, and athletics programs.
At King’s Way, our Christian staff, values, and environment is different than other schools. We embrace this vision and work to integrate it in all aspects of the student experience. When you give to King’s Way, you help us advance these efforts in a variety of ways. Here are some tangible examples of how your contributions will make different possible this year:
- Full-time Safety and Security Coordinator – expands campus safety and security operations
- Variable Tuition support – this financial aid program offers assistance to families who cannot afford full tuition (nearly 20% of KW families rely on this program)
- Athletics and Arts programs – supports program expenses
- New 14-passenger van – provides reliable transportation for athletics, international student activities, and class field trips
Thank you for helping us Make Different Possible at King’s Way!
Ways To Give
you can give online as a monthly or one-time donation using the button below.
Give by Check
King’s Way Christian Schools
Attention: Business Office
3606 NE 78th St Vancouver WA 98665
Check memo line:
KWCS Annual Fund
King’s Way accepts gifts of securities like stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, in addition to cash gifts. Donating appreciated securities to King’s Way may allow you additional tax benefits if you have securities that have unrealized capital gains.
Many people work with organizations or businesses that match employee charitable gifts – in part, in full, or even double the original gift! This is a wonderful way to enhance the impact of your donation to King’s Way.
You can speak with your human resources representative and see if your organization already provides a matching program, or ask if one can be started!
Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCDs) & Required Minimum Distribution (RMDs)
King’s Way is a “Qualified Charity” under the IRS Code and can accept Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCDs). You can donate up to $100,000 per year to King’s Way and/or other qualified charities and avoid taxes on otherwise taxable distributions from your IRA.
Check Out Our Upcoming Events
Support KWCS by getting involved in our community engagement events!
Knights’ Circle is a group of families and partners who give $5,000 or more through general donation and/or business partnership in an academic year (Sept-Aug). Knights’ Circle members qualify for the following:
- Invitation to 2024 Fall Knights’ Circle Dinner
- Receive Annual Athletics Family Pass
- Receive King’s Way Annual Development Report
Monthly giving is a powerful and reliable resource of support for King’s Way. We believe monthly givers are “all-in” at King’s Way, as you’ve demonstrated a fiscal commitment to our mission. Monthly giving can be customized to your family’s budget, so there is no monthly gift too small or too large to participate.
Our 20×24 plan is to increase our number of monthly supporters by 20, by the end of the 2023-24 academic year.
Give As You Buy
- Sign-up for a Fred Meyers Loyalty Card
- Go on fredmeyer.com & sign-in
- Find “Community Rewards” in the menu
- Search for “King’s Way” or organization # AB361
- Click “Enroll,” shop, and support King’s Way!
King’s Way Christian Schools is a registered non-profit organization under the IRS 501(c)3 requirement. Your gift is tax deductible. Our taxpayer ID # is 47-3890449.
Meet The Team
High School Building
Direct: (360) 816-1225
Director of Community Engagement
Community Engagement Assistant