Fine & Performing Arts
In Perfect Harmony
Music is a wonderful gift from God given to us to express ourselves both individually and corporately. The mission of our high school choir program is to glorify God through personal and group development in vocal production, choral methods and literature, music fundamentals, public performances, team building and serving Christ through performing music in our school and community.
Choir at King’s Way:
- Focus on vocal pedagogy and various styles of choral music and methods.
- All choirs perform three major concerts, as well as school and community performances.
- Choirs learn music fundamentals, sight reading, Kodály ear training, and listening skills.
- Choirs learn music from unison to five-part harmony.
- The premier choir at King’s Way is our High School audition group Knight Sounds which performs 25 times during the school year including a 3-5 day performance tour in the spring.
MS & HS Choir Director
Mr. Fraiser is a graduate of Eastern Washington University with a BA in Music Education and a minor in Theater. He taught for 26 years in the Evergreen School District and has been at King’s Way for 12 years. He’s a past President of the Lower Columbia River Music Educators Association. His choirs have performed at state and regional Music Educators Conferences.
Mr. Fraiser is a wild sports fan who has coached baseball, softball, soccer, and basketball. He’s an avid walker, camper, is always looking to take out his jet skis, and he’s usually in the middle of a book. He has served on staff at local churches: Cascade Park Baptist, New Heights, and Vancouver Church. Mr. Fraiser is a life-long resident of Vancouver and is married with three kids.