2023-24 Annual Fund
Making Different Possible
Donations from our generous supporters go toward the 2023-24 Annual Fund, which directly impacts mission-essential academic, arts, and athletics programs.
Our theme this year emphasizes how supporters of King’s Way help us to advance our distinctive, different mission and values. Investments in additional technology or staff are not the same as any other school, but are different because of the culture and values we use them in. Here are some examples of how your contributions will make different possible this year:
- Full-time Safety and Security Coordinator – expands campus safety and security operations, personnel training, emergency drills, and equipment maintenance
- King’s Way Athletics – supports coaches’ stipends, new equipment, weight room enhancements, team uniforms, and more
- New 15-passenger van – provides reliable transportation for student programming (athletics, international student activities, field trips)
- Variable Tuition program – provides financial support to families who cannot afford full tuition (nearly 20% of KW families utilize VT program)
Continue: Variable Tuition program – provides financial support to families who cannot afford full tuition (nearly 20% of KW families utilize VT program)
Ways To Give
A legacy gift to King’s Way through your will or trust helps secure the future for many King’s Way students, and offers financial benefits for your family. Contact the Community Engagement team for more information.
You can give online using the button below.
Give by Check
King’s Way Christian Schools
Attention: Business Office
3606 NE 78th St Vancouver WA 98665
Check memo line:
KWCS Annual Fund
King’s Way accepts gifts of securities like stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, in addition to cash gifts. Donating appreciated securities to King’s Way may allow you additional tax benefits if you have securities that have unrealized capital gains.
Many people work with organizations or businesses that match employee charitable gifts – in part, in full, or even double the original gift! This is a wonderful way to enhance the impact of your donation to King’s Way.
You can speak with your human resources representative and see if your organization already provides a matching program, or ask if one can be started!
Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCDs) & Required Minimum Distribution (RMDs)
King’s Way is a “Qualified Charity” under the IRS Code and can accept Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCDs). You can donate up to $100,000 per year to King’s Way and/or other qualified charities and avoid taxes on otherwise taxable distributions from your IRA.
Knights’ Circle is a group of families and partners who give $5,000 or more through general donation and/or business partnership in an academic year (Sept-Aug). Knights’ Circle members qualify for the following:
- Invitation to 2024 Fall Knights’ Circle Dinner
- Receive Annual Athletics Family Pass
- Receive King’s Way Annual Development Report
Monthly giving is a powerful and reliable resource of support for King’s Way. We believe monthly givers are “all-in” at King’s Way, as you’ve demonstrated a fiscal commitment to our mission. Monthly giving can be customized to your family’s budget, so there is no monthly gift too small or too large to participate.
Our 20×24 plan is to increase our number of monthly supporters by 20, by the end of the 2023-24 academic year.
Give As You Buy
- Sign-up for a Fred Meyers Loyalty Card
- Go on fredmeyer.com & sign-in
- Find “Community Rewards” in the menu
- Search for “King’s Way” or organization # AB361
- Click “Enroll,” shop, and support King’s Way!
King’s Way Christian Schools is a registered non-profit organization under the IRS 501(c)3 requirement. Your gift is tax deductible. Our taxpayer ID # is 47-3890449.
Meet The Team
High School Building
Direct: (360) 816-1225
Director of Community Engagement
Community Engagement Assistant