“Train a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it.”
At King’s Way Learning Center, we cultivate a rich learning environment by loving children. This is accomplished by teaching about God’s love, encouraging caring friendships, and creating an atmosphere of safety and comfort. Our teachers are committed to the development of the whole child: Spiritual, Social, Emotional, Physical, and Cognitive.
King’s way learning center has received Best in Clark County 2 years in a row.
Curriculum, Activities and Interactions
We believe in creating opportunities for students to learn individually and in group settings.
- Monthly Theme: Biblical Emphasis and Character Trait
- Weekly Chapel
- Language & Literacy
- Math, Colors & Shapes
- Music & Movement
- Social & Emotional
- Sign Language
- Outside Time
- Field Trips: Pumpkin Patch, Plays, Red Yarn Puppets, Mad Science, etc.
- Extra-Curricular activities (extra fees apply)
- Soccer Shots, Dance, etc.
Unique opportunities to grow in the Christian faith.
Communication is essential to create smooth transitions, expectations and understanding between school and home. Our staff connects with families using the following methods.
- Newsletters, Calendars, Curriculum Outlines, Emails
- Parent teacher conferences (late Winter or as needed)
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessments (Fall, Winter & follow up in Spring)
- End of Year Portfolios (Developmental Archive)
We build Community/Family Outreach by providing opportunities for families to connect, share and serve together throughout the year.
- Back to School Night
- Christmas Program
- Muffins with Moms
- Donuts with Dad
- Goodies with Grandparents
- End of school year Ice Cream Social & Portfolio Review
- Service & Offering Opportunities: Food Drive, Tanzania Schools
- Parent volunteers (background check on file with office) for field trips, parties, & events
King’s Way Learning Center proudly participates in the Washington State Early Achievers program.
Early Achievers, Washington’s quality rating and improvement system, helps parents and families evaluate how early learning programs are preparing children to succeed.
The Learning Center is currently hiring for a full-time teaching position. Please submit a resume and pick up an application in the Learning Center Office.