King’s WayHigh School
Where we learn to love and love to learn.
We are a comprehensive Christian high school
King‘s Way is accredited through AdvancED, a nationally recognized organization, accepted by all colleges and universities.
We offer a rigorous and engaging curriculum.
At King’s Way Christian High School, we offer a rigorous and engaging curriculum that supports post-high school success, taught by staff devoted to the academic and spiritual growth of each student.
- AP (Advanced Placement) and Pre-AP courses offered
- Concurrent college credits offered through Warner Pacific College
- Guidance counselor dedicated to helping students on their academic journey
- Graduates who pursue higher education: 92%
- Obtain 4-year degrees: 68%
- Obtain 2-year degrees: 24%
We also offer a variety of co-curricular activities including:
- ASB – Associated Student Body leadership opportunities
- National Honor Society
- Yearbook staff
- Worship Team for weekly chapels
- Mission trips and service opportunities
1A Trico league with 14 team sports.
- Fall: Football, Volleyball, Cross Country Boys Golf, Girls Soccer, Cheer
- Winter: Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Cheer
- Spring: Boys Soccer, Track & Field, Baseball, Girls Tennis, Girls Golf
By the time students graduate from our high school they are better equipped for the challenges that lie ahead of them.
They not only have developed a solid academic foundation; they have developed their faith and sense of purpose through relationships established with teachers, coaches, staff and peers.