The Columbian came to King’s Way and toured our Knight Nation Market Place. “KNIGHT NATION- It’s mid-afternoon at Knight Nation, a small country off 78th Street in Vancouver. And despite its apparent isolation, this nation is thriving.” Read the full article below.
- Fall 2018 Bible Study Starting Soon September 17, 2018
- 5th Annual Fall Gala September 12, 2018
- Coach Tony Bennett’s kind words on Coach Harmeling August 31, 2018
- Red Cross Blood Drive at King’s Way. Sept. 4, 2018 August 28, 2018
- Superintendent Strawberry Social: A Meet and Greet with Dr. Tindol August 7, 2018