Thank you to everyone who attended, donated, volunteered, organized, and contributed to the wonderful success of this year’s auction. It was an amazing night for King’s Way and we are truly blessed by the generosity of our school community.
Save the date for this year’s auction on Friday, April 24th at Warehouse ’23!
- Grilled Beef Medallions with bacon brussel sprout cream. Served with sweet chili asparagus and potato fingerlings. (Can be served GF)
- Balsamic Basil Caprese Chicken. Served with rosemary roasted fingerlings and broccolini. (Can be served GF)
- Cajun Zoodles with creamy avocado sauce on a bed of jasmine rice. (Veg., Can be GF)
This year we will be using mobile bidding for our silent auction items. Here are a few tips to make sure your bidding is successful…
- Browse all of our available packages before you arrive so you know which fun items you want to bid on!! You can view them here…Auction Catalog
- Make sure to bring a smart device with you. If you do not have a tablet or smart phone, there will be a few tablets available to check out.
- Also ensure that your device is fully charged. If you run out of power during the event we will have some portable power sticks for your use. (newer iPhone & micro usb plugs available)
- After checking in at Warehouse ’23 you will be sent a link by text to your mobile device. Free Wi-Fi is available at the venue.
- Browse all of the wonderful packages in the room, and place your top bid through your phone/tablet.
- Our software will automatically raise your bid until your top bid is met. If you are outbid you will receive a notification asking if you want to raise it.
- We will have a scrolling list of our packages and their current bid amount on the big screens in the room.
- Enjoy the evening!! Feel free to mingle and be social!
Thank you for considering a donation to our auction! Feel free to download our donation form and letter, or make a cash donation to your child’s class project through the links below…