Silent Auction begins at 6:00pm
Dinner and Live Auction begins at 7:30pm
- Grilled Beef Medallions with bacon brussel sprout cream. Served with sweet chili asparagus and potato fingerlings. (Can be served GF)
- Balsamic Basil Caprese Chicken. Served with rosemary roasted fingerlings and broccolini. (Can be served GF)
- Cajun Zoodles with creamy avocado sauce on a bed of jasmine rice. (Veg., Can be GF)
This year we will be using mobile bidding for our silent auction items. Here are a few tips to make sure your bidding is successful…
- Browse all of our available packages before you arrive so you know which fun items you want to bid on!! You can view them here…Auction Catalog
- Make sure to bring a smart device with you. If you do not have a tablet or smart phone, there will be a few tablets available to check out.
- Also ensure that your device is fully charged. If you run out of power during the event we will have some portable power sticks for your use. (newer iPhone & micro usb plugs available)
- After checking in at Warehouse ’23 you will be sent a link by text to your mobile device. Free Wi-Fi is available at the venue.
- Browse all of the wonderful packages in the room, and place your top bid through your phone/tablet.
- Our software will automatically raise your bid until your top bid is met. If you are outbid you will receive a notification asking if you want to raise it.
- We will have a scrolling list of our packages and their current bid amount on the big screens in the room.
- Enjoy the evening!! Feel free to mingle and be social!
Thank you for considering a donation to our auction! Feel free to download our donation form and letter, or make a cash donation to your child’s class project through the links below…