Knights AthleticsKing’s Way Christian Schools offers a variety of athletic programs designed to develop our students’ physical, mental and spiritual capabilities.
The King’s Way Athletic Department is successful because of our hard working and determined athletes, our committed coaches and the support of our fans and community.
We pride ourselves in striving for athletic excellence by developing our students as exceptional leaders both in the game and in the classroom. It is our mission to develop athletes with a depth of experience who have bonded with teammates and coaches to make powerful teams. KW is proud to offer; basketball, football, cheer, cross country, track & field, volleyball, soccer, tennis, golf, baseball, softball, and wrestling.
Visit KWKnights.com for the latest Knights news, schedules, scores, and athlete registration.
Prior to the first practice, your student must be registered, please visit our athletic website at KWKnights for registration more athletic information. If you would like more information about any of our athletic programs or are interested in coaching or assisting with practices and games, contact Athletic Assistant, Kristi Burton
High School1A Trico League
- Athletic participation fee is $100.00 per sport per athlete.
- Fall Sports: Girls Volleyball, Girls Soccer, Girls & Boys Cross Country, Boys Football,Girls Cheer, Boys Golf
- Winter Sports: Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball, Girls Cheer, Boys Wrestling
- Spring: Girls Tennis, Girls & Boys Track, Boys Soccer, Baseball, Girls Golf, Girls Fastpitch Softball
Middle SchoolLower Columbia Middle School League
- 7th & 8th grade
- Athletic participation fee is $65.00 per sport per athlete.
- Fall Sports: Girls Volleyball, Girls Soccer, Girls and Boys Cross Country, Boys Football
- Winter Sports: Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball, Boys Wrestling
- Spring Sports: Girls and Boys Track
Schedule a tour
See the King’s Way difference for yourself.
Get to know us in person: leave us a message, we’ll get in touch with you to schedule a tour for you and your family.