Knights AthleticsKing’s Way Christian Schools offers a variety of athletic programs designed to develop our students’ physical, mental and spiritual capabilities.
The King’s Way Athletic Department is successful because of our hard working and determined athletes, our committed coaches and the support of our fans and community.
We pride ourselves in striving for athletic excellence by developing our students as exceptional leaders both in the game and in the classroom. Whether it is our team sports; basketball, football, cross country/track & field, volleyball, tennis, and golf or club sports like wrestling and lacrosse, it is our mission to develop athletes with a depth of experience who have bonded with teammates and coaches to make powerful teams.
Visit KWKnights.com for the latest Knights news, schedules, scores, and athlete registration.
Prior to the first practice, your student must have all of the required forms (Athletic Participation Packet) on file in the Athletic Department, which includes the following: Athletic Participation Form, Medical Checklist, Travel Consent & Release, Parent Travel Release Form, Sports Physical Form (signed by your doctor indicating he/she is cleared for sports) and the Concussion Information Sheet. Follow this link to the: Athletic Participation Packet 2016-17. If you would like more information about any of our athletic programs or are interested in coaching or assisting with practices and games, contact Athletic Director Ted Buck.
High School1A Trico League
- Athletic participation fee is $100.00 per sport per athlete.
- Fall Sports: Girls Volleyball, Girls Soccer, Girls & Boys Cross Country, Boys Football,Girls Cheer, Boys Golf
- Winter Sports: Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball, Girls Cheer, Boys Wrestling
- Spring: Girls Tennis, Girls & Boys Track, Boys Soccer, Baseball, Girls Golf
Middle SchoolLower Columbia Middle School League
- 7th & 8th grade
- Athletic participation fee is $60.00 per sport per athlete.
- Fall Sports: Girls Volleyball, Girls Soccer, Girls and Boys Cross Country, Boys Football
- Winter Sports: Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball, Boys Wrestling
- Spring Sports: Girls and Boys Track
- Grades K-5 Boys Wrestling
Schedule a tour
See the King’s Way difference for yourself.
Get to know us in person: leave us a message, we’ll get in touch with you to schedule a tour for you and your family.