K-12 Tuition & Registration Fees2020-2021 School Year
Drag a table to the left to view additional columns.
|Elementary School||Annual Tuition||2 payments (July & Jan)||10 payments (July - April)||12 payments (July - June)|
|Middle School||Annual Tuition||2 payments (July & Jan)||10 payments (July - April)||12 payments (July - June)|
|High School||Annual Tuition||2 payments (July & Jan)||10 payments (July - April)||12 payments (July - June)|
|Continuous Enrollment Deposit (Current Families)|
|C.E. Deposit (2/3/20)||$150|
|C.E. Deposit (Beginning 3/1/20)||$150 deposit + $100 late entry fee|
|C.E. Deposit (Beginning 4/1/20)||$150 deposit + $200 late entry fee|
|New Student Application (Per Student)|
|Continuous Enrollment Deposit||$150|
Included in tuition
- Classroom Activities
- Most Field Trips
- Student ID Cards
Continuous Enrollment deposits are non-refundable unless space is not available. The continuous enrollment deposit, less $50, will be refunded if an applicant is denied or if Variable Tuition (Financial Aid) is declined.
A $25 late fee will be assessed on all accounts not paid within 30 days of the selected due date (5th or 20th of the month). The first tuition payment is due in July of 2020.
- Variable Tuition applications are found online at kwcs.org/parentresources/variabletuition. A fee of $35 will be applied at the time of registration.
- If a student is withdrawn from KWCS after the first tuition draft, but before the first day of school, the payment will not be refunded; however you will not accrue any withdrawal fees.
- If a student is withdrawn from KWCS after the first day of school, any tuition submitted up to this point will not be refunded and a 10% withdrawal fee of the remaining year’s tuition will be charged.
- High School Textbooks/ebooks
- Athletic Fees
- Before/After School Child Care
Lunch Prices 2020-21
- Grades K-2: $3.75
- Grades 3-5: $4.00
- Grades 6-12: $5.00
Lunch price includes 1 milk, Single Milk – 50¢
- King’s Way students will be continuously enrolled through the completion of Grade 12, or, if necessary until the student chooses to opt-out.
- A Continuous Enrollment (CE) deposit is applied to every students account upon submission of the application/re-enrollment contract.
- Continuous enrollment deposits are non-refundable. The exception to this policy is granted only if space is not available, or if the application is denied, then the deposit, less $50, will be refunded.
- If tuition and/or lunch accounts for the current year have become delinquent by June 1, the CE deposit paid toward the next school year will be forfeited as well as the student(s) place on the class roster.
- The first month’s tuition payment is due in July. If the first payment is not received in July, the student(s) application will be withdrawn and his/her position on the class roster will be forfeited.
- Tuition payment due dates. See tuition chart above for payment options. A $25.00 late fee will be assessed on all accounts not paid within 30 days of the selected due date.
- A returned check fee of $25 will be charged for NSF checks.
- If tuition is past due at the end of the school year, official transcripts will be withheld and not transferred until the account is brought current.
- If a student is withdrawn from school after the first day of school, a 10% withdrawal fee for the remainingntuition balance will be assessed to the family.
Ways to pay your student’s bill
- Use your Smart Account to make payments Pay online with credit/Debit or bank account (a 3% convenience fee is added if you use credit/debit).