K-12 Tuition & Registration Fees2019-2020 School Year
Drag a table to the left to view additional columns.
|Elementary School||Annual Tuition||2 payments (July & Jan)||10 payments (July - April)||12 payments (July - June)|
|Middle School||Annual Tuition||2 payments (July & Jan)||10 payments (July - April)||12 payments (July - June)|
|High School||Annual Tuition||2 payments (July & Jan)||10 payments (July - April)||12 payments (July - June)|
|Early Registration Fee (2/1/19)||$100|
|Registration Fee (returning families after 4/15/19)||$375|
Included in tuition
- Classroom Activities
- Some Field Trips
- Student ID Cards
All registration fees are non-refundable unless space is not available. If an applicant is denied, the registration fee, less $50, will be refunded per application.
Tuition is due on the 1st day of the month. A $25.00 late fee will be assessed on all accounts not paid by the 10th of the month. The first annual tuition payment starts on July 1, 2019.
Financial aid may be available to registered students. The application fee is $35 fee (per family).
- High School Textbooks
- Before/After School Child Care
- Academic Support
- Athletic Fees
- If a student chooses to withdraw from KWCS during the current academic school year, a small fee will be charged. The fee will not be larger than 10% of the remaining tuition.
Lunch Prices 2018-19
- Grades K-2: $3.25
- Grades 3-5: $3.50
- Grades 6-8: $4.50
- Grades 9-12: $4.50
Lunch price includes 1 milk, Single Milk – 50¢
- A place on next year’s roster will be held for all current students for the first two weeks of re-enrollment. The rosters will then be open to new families.
- A student’s tuition and lunch accounts must be current at the time of registration in order to place the student on the class roster.
- The registration fee for each student must be paid at the time of registration. This fee is non-refundable unless space is not available. If an application is denied, the registration fee, less $50, will be refunded.
- If tuition for the current year has become delinquent by June 1, any registration fees paid toward the next school year will be forfeited as well as the student(s) place on the class roster.
- The first month’s tuition payment is due in July. If the first payment is not received by July 10, the student(s) application will be withdrawn and his/her position on the class roster will be forfeited.
- The first tuition payment and registration fees are all non-refundable.
- Tuition payments are due on the 1st day of the month. See tuition chart above for payment options. A $25.00 late fee will be assessed to all accounts not paid by the 10th of the month.
- A returned check fee of $25 will be charged for NSF checks.
- If tuition is past due at the end of the school year, official transcripts will be withheld and not transferred until the account is brought current.
Ways to pay your student’s bill
- Use your Smart Account to make payments Pay online with credit/Debit or bank account (a 3% convenience fee is added if you use credit/debit).