International Student Program
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSIONS CHECKLIST
TUITION AND FEES
CHECKLIST AND INFO
The Ultimate American Education AND Experience
King’s Way Christian School is a non-denominational Christian school located in beautiful Vancouver, Washington just 15 minutes from the Portland International Airport. We’ve served international high school students (Grades 9-12) from around the world for over a decade. King’s Way is a great choice for studying abroad because King’s Way offers AP (Advanced Placement) courses, concurrent college credits, competitive athletics, and other activities. But there’s more!
What makes our school different? King’s Way is not just an education, it’s an all-American inclusive experience! Along with classes and rigorous academic standards, King’s Way has campus community that foster friendships that usher one another toward success. While students will be fully immersed in American life with their host family, King’s Way also provides monthly outings in and around town, such as attending an NBA game, exploring the corn maze at the pumpkin patch, Thanksgiving dinner at the Principal’s home, and Zoo Lights at the Portland Zoo.
Our graduates gain entrance to many prestigious American universities and are influential and confident in their work and their purpose in life.
Nana, Class of '22
Toto, Class of '21
Betty, Class of '22
Yaoyi, Class of '21
Tyler, Class of '21
Rikako, CLass oF '22
Number of Countries
Year Program Began
Int'l Students to Date
International Student Admissions
For all international high school students interested in rigorous academics, rich American culture, and attending a school steeped in Christian faith and tradition, please follow the process outlined below.
Apply to King's Way
- High School Transcript
- School Progress Report
- Parent Evaluation
- Student Self-Evaluation
Placement Agencies Form or recommendation from the student’s English teacher
- One-page essay: “Why I would like to attend King’s Way and what I would contribute.”
- Statement from bank with proof of funding
- Vaccination Record
INterview with us
We’ll schedule a virtual interview with you to go over the items sent.
After the interview, we’ll email you to let you know if your appliation is approved or denied.
Reserve YOur Seat
- $300 Tuition Deposit
- Copy of the student’s passport
TUITION AND FEES
Initial Deposit & Fees
$50 application fee (non-refundable)
To be paid when the school application is submitted. The application fee is non-refundable.
$300 Tuition Deposit
The deposit holds the spot of the student and is applied toward tuition. The deposit is needed before the I-20 is issued and is non-refundable.
$200 I-20 Fee
- Medical insurance (agency provided)
- Host family stipend and agency fees (where applicable).
- Textbooks/ebooks and course fees
- Chromebook insurance ($30 per student/per year)
- School supplies and lunch
- Required tutoring costs if student is below C grade average
- Housing, health insurance, student travel expenses, spending money, government fees, and other expenses not stated in the table below are the responsibility of the student.
International StudentFull Year Tuition (2022-2023)
- Course fees
- Use of a laptop for the year
- Cultural outings
- Classroom activities and some field trips
- ASB and co-curricular activities including admissions to home-game sporting events
- Sports Fees (up to 3 athletic sports per year)
Our students get to have multiple outings a year to experience much of what the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
International Student Coordinator
If you have any questions or if you are looking for the opportunity to host an international student, please contact our coordinator Sheryl at email@example.com.
Vancouver & Portland have something for everyone: exciting activities, outdoor adventures, vibrant waterfronts, Instagram-worthy cuisine, and breathtaking views.